Monday, August 27, 2007

Introduction!

Hi out there in blog land -

Just wanted to introduce myself as you'll be hearing from me (mostly) over the next year or so. My name's Jess and I'm an AmeriCorps Vista working with West County Reads to help get the organization in a place to work towards longevity. I moved from NYC to the East Bay specifically to help out with West County Reads and am super excited about the job. I love reading and I want to instill that love in others, and I think WCR has the means to achieve that goal.

One quirky fact you might not know: I like vanilla ice cream with rainbow sprinkles. Though lately, I've gotten into cake batter. Feel free to drop by the Bay Area Community Resources office in Richmond, California and bring me some - or books. Or money for the organization. All of the above will gladly be accepted.

Cheers!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home